What I Wore Wednesday

It’s Wednesday..

..so it’s what I wore!

020

019

018

Jumper dress – Fat Face, navy tights – M&S, black sparkly boots – Primark, watch – Michael Kors

The black sparkly ankle boots are making an appearance yet again! We have our Christmas lights switch on in the village later though so I think I’ll be swapping these for my much toastier knee high LK Bennett boots. It might not be snowing here yet but it is bloody freezing!

I love this dress from Fat Face it’s just so easy to wear and amazingly to say that it’s a wooly jumper dress, it really keeps its shape too. I love the bell sleeves and the fitted bodice part stops it from looking like a sack. This can only be a good thing. I think this will be my Christmas Eve outfit. Yes, I am thinking that far ahead please tell me that I’m not the only one to be planning their Christmas wardrobe..?

As ever I’m linking up with Transatlantic Blonde’s What I Wore Wednesday linky. Be sure to click on the badge below to see the rest of the entries this week!

love-mostly

About (Mostly) Yummy Mummy

Blissfully happy (mostly) yummy mummy to four children and (occasional) domestic goddess. Aspiring author and blogger extraordinaire.
This entry was posted in Fashion, What I Wore Wednesday and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to What I Wore Wednesday

1. onechicmom says:

I love the dress, nothing says winter like a knitted dress.

2. Looking gorgeous. I love knitted dresses!

3. Lauren says:

I have been lusting after that dress for so long. It wouldn’t suit me but you look lovely x

4. Such a cute sweater dress and boots! And can I say how much I love the snowfall effect. Awesome!

5. JJ says:

awesome sweater dress!

6. Melaina25 says:

Love the sparkly boots of course but adore the sweater dress! I’m looking for the perfect Fair Isle inspired sweater dress myself!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

7. CC says:

Love the dress! And you aren’t the only one planning your holiday wardrobe! We always take a ton of family pics on Christmas Eve, so I start planning early. Have to make sure the hubby, kiddo and I are all coordinated (not matchy!) ;)

8. Danavee says:

I love the design on the dress!!!!

9. Aimee Horton says: