What I Wore Wednesday

It’s Wednesday..

..so it’s what I wore!

020

019

018

Jumper dress – Fat Face, navy tights – M&S, black sparkly boots – Primark, watch – Michael Kors

The black sparkly ankle boots are making an appearance yet again! We have our Christmas lights switch on in the village later though so I think I’ll be swapping these for my much toastier knee high LK Bennett boots. It might not be snowing here yet but it is bloody freezing!

I love this dress from Fat Face it’s just so easy to wear and amazingly to say that it’s a wooly jumper dress, it really keeps its shape too. I love the bell sleeves and the fitted bodice part stops it from looking like a sack. This can only be a good thing. I think this will be my Christmas Eve outfit. Yes, I am thinking that far ahead please tell me that I’m not the only one to be planning their Christmas wardrobe..?

As ever I’m linking up with Transatlantic Blonde’s What I Wore Wednesday linky. Be sure to click on the badge below to see the rest of the entries this week!

love-mostly

About (Mostly) Yummy Mummy

Blissfully happy (mostly) yummy mummy to four children and (occasional) domestic goddess. Aspiring author and blogger extraordinaire never knowingly without an iPhone in my hand.
This entry was posted in Fashion, What I Wore Wednesday and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to What I Wore Wednesday

1. onechicmom says:

I love the dress, nothing says winter like a knitted dress.

2. Looking gorgeous. I love knitted dresses!

3. Lauren says:

I have been lusting after that dress for so long. It wouldn’t suit me but you look lovely x

4. Such a cute sweater dress and boots! And can I say how much I love the snowfall effect. Awesome!

5. JJ says:

awesome sweater dress!

6. Melaina25 says:

Love the sparkly boots of course but adore the sweater dress! I’m looking for the perfect Fair Isle inspired sweater dress myself!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

7. CC says:

Love the dress! And you aren’t the only one planning your holiday wardrobe! We always take a ton of family pics on Christmas Eve, so I start planning early. Have to make sure the hubby, kiddo and I are all coordinated (not matchy!) ;)

8. Danavee says:

I love the design on the dress!!!!

9. Aimee Horton says: