I am usually rubbish at taking part in memes but when I saw this doing the rounds over at Brit Mums I just couldn’t resist. I actually took part in a similar meme about eighteen months ago not long after I started my blog! I’m a
lot bit of a bag hag and swap and change my bags around all of the time and this is my old faithful Jasper Conran handbag.
So, here we go…..
Number of children: 4
Date of photo: 1st September 2011
- Blue sparkly pen with blue sparkly ink that I may have possibly stolen from my daughter and claimed as my own *cough*
- My ticket to Buckingham Palace *insert excited squeals of amazement and joy here*, train tickets and tube ticket
- ‘How To Be A Woman’ by Caitlin Moran that I intended to read on the train but I actually ended up catching up on emails and tweeting instead which is so unlike me *innocent face*
lifelineiPhone with gorgeous red floral Cath Kidston cover
- Travel sickness pills (seriously, I am thirty-something and the travel sickness from my childhood has reappeared from nowhere. What’s that all about?!)
- Teeny umbrella that is actually really flimsy when it’s up but it fits in my bag perfectly so what’s a girl to do?
- Hair bobble (I’m only surprised that there is only one in here)
- Sabre toothed tiger (I’m not sure where this even came from but it’s not mine I promise!)
- Clinique make-up bag with bare essentials including Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume (I think the contents of this is a whole other blog post!)
- Purple and very well used Osprey purse
- Oh and an old Costa serviette and 7p that were lurking in the bottom
I actually escaped my mummy duties for a very rare day off to go to London on Wednesday with my lovely friend Karen so the contents of my bag are definitely more ‘me’ than ‘mummy’ than it would normally be. But saying that, I still ended up with a sabre toothed tiger in there…