Five things that you probably never knew about me..
..and probably never wanted to know anyway.
1. I save the little elastic bands from spring onions. I have a section of the cutlery drawer full of them. I’ve never actually used them for anything but I just can’t bear to throw them away. Just in case.
2. I don’t watch any soaps on television. Well, except for Hollyoaks that is. I record it so that I can watch it while I do the ironing every day. Although now I’m starting to wish they would put some bloody clothes on and starting to fancy the characters dads, I think it might be about time to admit that I am in fact far too ancient to continue with this guilty pleasure.
3. I never ever have unpainted toe nails. Other than in between taking one nail varnish off to put on another, I don’t think I’ve ever had naked toe nails in my whole adult life. They just look, well, naked without.
4. I’m as blind as a bat but always take my glasses off to brush my teeth. I wear contact lenses normally as I’m just too chicken to do the whole laser thing *shudder* but morning and night, as I’m getting ready, I wear my glasses. But for some reason always take them off when brushing my teeth.
5. I still know all of the words to Especially For You. This may or may not be related to the huge crush I had on Jason Donovan circa 1988 which led me to making a tape of umm, just this song. Over and over and over again.
So there you have it. Five things that you never (probably) knew about me and five minutes of your life that you will (definitely) never get back. You’re welcome.