Five things that you possibly don’t know about me..
And possibly don’t want to know..
But here goes anyway..
1) I save the wishing bones from chickens in a little cup in the kitchen. I like to store them up in case one day I really really need them to make a really special wish. Then ever so often my Other Half will come across the little cup and mumble something about it being weird that I keep bits of chicken carcass in a cup and he throws them away. I still maintain that he is the weird one. But there you go.
2) The nails on my left hand grow faster than the nails on my right hand. In fact, the nails on my right hand hardly seem to grow at all. I have also developed a bit of a glitter habit just lately although this is not much of a secret.
3) I absolutely love Friends. I can watch it over and over again. And I often do. I also declare that just about every other episode is my favourite episode ever. Oh and the final episode makes me cry buckets. Every. Single. Time.
4) When I was little, my sister wanted a dog and I wanted a mouse so my parents ‘compromised’ and we got a dog and called it Mouse. Some months later he escaped through the cat flap never to be seen again. So then we got a goldfish and called it Spider. Go figure.
5) I seem to have developed OCD tidying tendencies. Not in our actual house. (In fact, I have actually come to learn just how little cleaning you can get away with in place of spending my afternoons writing and still get away with not quite living in a hovel) But in the girls’ dolls house. I just can’t stop myself from tidying it and I can feel myself physically twitch when they mess up the little rooms and do things like put the toilet in the living room.
So there you have it. Five things that you (possibly) never knew about me and five minutes of your life that you will (definitely) never get back. You’re welcome.